Monday, March 9, 2009

My perspectives about the seminar in DWAD

I did not regret when I joined the seminar about malpractice and negligence in clinical setting, ethico legal, ethical issues in health care, and empowering yourself, because the two guest speakers were very good and they imparted important knowledge to me and everyone who attended the seminar.



The discussion of Atty. Antonio Alejandro D. Rebosa, M D, BS Criminology, Physician, and Lawyer was very informative and it enlightened me of what a nurse-patient relationship is all about. The lecture about ethico legal which includes medical malpractice and negligence, and Ethical issues in Health Care nurse or just a student nurse should know all of that because it is very useful. No doubt, Atty. Rebosa was an excellent speaker. I really like how he delivered his discussions.



Ms. Gracielle Victoria G. Dacanay, R.N., the speaker about empowering yourself was very funny. She discussed about how will you empower yourself and on how will you cope with your problems. I was enlightened with her lecture. I really like what she said in his lecture “Stop being a loser, aim to be winner.”



The venue was a comfortable place but I think it is better if it was held at Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation because all of the students who attended the seminar were from VMUF. I think the snack will fill our empty stomach but it didn’t satisfied my pangs of hunger that time, but I did not go their because of that, instead for the experience and new knowledge that I will treasure. In addition, the event organizer and the people in the registration area seemed that they are not sure what they are doing.



Truly, the seminar was excellent and very informative. I was very happy and fulfilled of the outcome in attending this seminar.





News

No comments:

Post a Comment