Monday, March 9, 2009

My reaction for the movie "the count of Monte Cristo"

Reaction paper for the movie



“The Count of Monte Cristo”





“God will give me justice,” this line which was engraved in the wall on the prison was retained on my mind when I watched the movie” The Count of Monte Cristo.” This movie amazed me very much because of its excellent theme.



I really like the story because it has a mixed of drama, suspense and romance. Furthermore, it was not a boring one to watch. The actors and actresses were superb in portraying their roles especially James Caviezel who portrayed the role of Edmond Dantes. I’m also amazed with the settings of the story. The views are awe-inspiring.



My adrenalin rush got higher because of many exciting scenes. First, was when Edmond Dantes was whipped in the prison by the authorities where he suffered in pain. Second, when another innocent prisoner taught him to write, read and to fence where he became wise and plotted revenge. Thirdly, when he fought with Fernand Mondego because it was very dramatic and it suspend me. I noticed also the rainbow while they are fighting.



After I watched the movie, I remember the two novels of Rizal because it has some similarities. Examples were the following; when Ibarra was abducted and imprisoned, the unending love for Maria Clara, and in El Filibusterismo where Ibarra disguised as Simoun and plotted for revenge also. No doubt, why Rizal enjoyed reading the book of “The Count of Monte Cristo,” by Alexander Dumas. And why people tried to made it as a movie.



The lavish scenery, dramatic acting and wonderful score all help make "The Count of Monte Cristo" a film worth watching. Truly, the movie was one of the best movies I watched in my eighteen years of existence and I really love it. I learned in this movie that “trials are not the reasons to give up but inspirations to move on.”

30 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for this reaction paper, now I have an idea how to write mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the movie too. now im not wondering why jose rizal liked the original version of the script by Alexander dumas

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... great as the movie,,
    the reflection is well undestood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..thank you for your reactions..i have the idea how to express also mine..

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT AN INSPIRING MOVIE I REALLY LOVED THIS MOVIE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Alega GenoguinMay 13, 2010 at 4:20 AM

    The movie has a lot of moral values that we should apply in our daily lives. It's not just an ordinary movie, but it's fantastic and an unforgettable one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the idea.... i also like the movie... it was very inspiring.,

    ReplyDelete
  8. youre right its very inspiring and many lessons were taught!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The story gives me the inspiration to hold on, not to give up, and reach my goals in life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks a lot of your reaction paper..now I've gathered new idea's...

    ReplyDelete
  11. yaah... it was an inspiring movie..fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. all of u right!!!!!

    actually this was my first tym to watch this movie..and i can say"very nice"

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes naa nako idea for the reaction paper sa amo hum...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really like it it so inspiring.so nice movie that i watched

    ReplyDelete
  15. The count of monte cristo satisfied me because its message had been delivered very clear......

    It is one of the great movie id ever watched...

    by:cat 21

    ReplyDelete
  16. hehehe..ako sad naa na idea para sa ako reaction paper...tnx a lot...ND LIKE YOU,,I REALLY LIKE THE MOVIE TOO..

    ReplyDelete
  17. yeah.. may ikasuwat nako sa reaction paper ni sir ybiernas...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. the story really talks about ''reality'' which is why i can really relate with the movie and i do really love this movie...it really makes great sense...

    ''we must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope...'':)

    ReplyDelete
  19. got it thanks guys hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you for this blog! :D i really need some insights about how Rizal made the movie as his inspiration in writing his two novels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks!!!! and the movie is great . many lessons have learned:::)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. the movie was really great

    ReplyDelete
  24. yeah the movie seems very nice to watch ...thanks for the ideas now i can start to make my own...:)

    ReplyDelete